Stephen focuses his practice on land use, and consumer and commercial real estate litigation. Prior to joining Tomasi Bragar DuBay, Stephen worked for Portland State University’s Student Legal Services, where he provided free legal services to PSU’s students on a variety of legal issues. The focus of his work was on landlord/tenant, bankruptcy and consumer protection. In law school he was a member of the Student Bar Association Academic Enhancement Committee and the President of Crime Victims’ Rights Alliance.
- Land Use
- Real Estate and Business Litigation
- Foreclosures and Collection
- American Bar Association Resolution 112, February 22, 2021
- “The Trump Administration’s Proposed Rule Change of the 2015 Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule,” ABA State and Local News, Volume 43, Number 3, Spring 2020
- Tik Tok Tort Reform Time Machine, March 2022, Tort Law
- 28 Days Later, October 2020, Self Defense Laws and Martial Law
- Driverless Cars and the Laws that Guide Them, January 2018, Cybersecurity and Technology
Community Involvement & Personal
Stephen is a member of the Gus J. Solomon Inn of Court. When not practicing law, Stephen enjoys camping, fishing and gardening with his friends and family.