Crystal’s practice is focused primarily on business and corporate law matters, commercial and consumer real estate and finance transactions, contract negotiation, mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, and estate planning. Crystal previously worked for Evans Keane in Boise, Idaho, and she also previously owned her own practice, and provided in-house counsel services to an Idaho based startup company.
- Real Estates Sales, Acquisitions, Leasing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business and Corporate Contracts
- Non-profit and For-profit Entity Formation
- Estate Planning
- The New ADA Battleground: Website Accessibility, 2019
- MBE Certification, 2021
- Diversification without Discrimination, 2021
Crystal is an Idaho native, a devoted wife and mother of two young sons. When Crystal is not practicing law, she enjoys spending time with her family, hiking in the Boise foothills, camping, concerts, attending sporting events and traveling.